Below are some very flattering pictures of me and Dustin, who do you think Boston looks like? We love our little Boss man more and more each day. We are just starting to try and get him on a schedule, he is still eating about every 3 hours at night and I am a zombie at this point...I guess it's fitting since Halloween is around the corner! Thanks to my dear friend Hollie I read babywise, yesterday was our first official day of attempting. I am ecstatic to announce he slept from 10:30-2:45! It's not great but it is definitely an improvement.
10.22.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Ummmmm..... that is a tough one!!! He looks like both of you! He is so cute!! It is the best when they start talking to ya. Hang in there I hear babywise is pretty amazing!
He's a good mix of both. I think he has your head shape and Dustin's mouth. Either way, he is so dang adorable!
I think he is alot Arianne...so cute. We miss talking to you guys. Hope your doing well.
I think that you two actually have a lot of similar features. I'm glad he is starting to sleep longer. I know how tiring that is. I hope the babywise works for you. It did with us. He is such a cute little guy!
He has a lot of you in him, Arianne. I think I see Dustin, too. Pretty good mix. Hard to tell when they're so little sometimes. But I have noticed how the first boy looks like the mom and the first girl looks like dad. Kinda interesting. Doesn't work all the time, but I like to test the theory whenever I see a family together.
Post a Comment