10.15.2008

Blessing


On Sunday we blessed Boston in Church, thanks so much to all of our family and friends for coming and supporting us. We really appreciate all you do for us and all your love and support.




PS...for any of you who are looking at the time stamp, yes it really is 4:30 in the morning. This cute little guy has now been wide awake for 2 1/2 hours...I figured I may as well get something productive done! :)

10 comments:

Dana Fallentine said...

I wish I could have been there! What a cutie!

Jackie said...

Do you need me to come rescue you so that you can have a nap?

Rose said...

Adorable pics! Great to see everyone again!

Christensen Family said...

Oh he is adorable. I forget how small they are. They grow up so fast. Don't you just love the no sleep stage? I love the book Baby Wise. It really helps with getting them to sleep through the night by the time they are 2 months old. All three of mine did. Good luck!

Beth said...

Such a cutie! We miss him already!!

Ciara Slider said...

Thanks so much for letting us come to the blessing! and thanks for letting me steal Boston for 20 mins straight! I would love to come hold him again sometime so you can get so much needed rest! CALL ME!

Kendra said...

He really is a little Stud Muffin! Watch out ladies.

Kittyrunner said...

Wow, Holli was holding out on me--2 months?! Geez, I am still getting up at least 2 or 3 times a night and she's 9 months!! I'm sure you'll do better than me though. He is so adorable. I can see you in him, Arianne.

Rose said...

Air,
You scored big being the only grandkid to call grandma on her birthday! Thanks for thinking of her. It really made her day! We went to lunch with her on Sat., and the Sat. before, but I couldn't stand the thought of her being home alone on her first birthday without Grandpa, so we took cake and ice cream and enjoyed spending some time with her.

The Johnson's said...

I am so sorry I didn't end up coming. Kid got sick over the night....You guys looked beautiful. Hope to run into you soon.