10.08.2008

making grandma's happy...

Many of you including all the Grandma's have been begging me for more pictures to be posted...so per your request:

These are his 2 week old pictures we had done. He has changed so much already since these! I can't believe it. He is growing so fast and his little personality is already blossoming. He loves making faces. As you can see in the above center picture our little guy thinks he needs to scowl at everything. I have tried explaining to him that he doesn't need to, but as you can see I haven't managed to convince him yet. Sorry for the lack of posts lately I have been very busy feeding, changing leaky diapers and not sleeping! I love being a mom though, daddy's little "bubba" has brought us more smiles and laughter in the past 5 weeks than we could ever have imagined.


8 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, my goodness! He is SO ADORABLE!! And you look so good in those pics - I know I never looked that good when my kids were 2 weeks old. Can't wait to finally see my new little nephew - only 2 more days!

Kendra said...

Those pics are too cute! You look great Arianne. I hope you guys are getting in the groove of things. It's so much FUN!

Jackie said...

He's beautiful!!! I'll have to come & visit you sometime. And I agree with Beth...you look amazing for just having a kid...look at you!

whit said...

HE is so freakin cute!!! He is so sweet, I just want to squeeze him. I need to see him again, it has been forever. Awesome pictures.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

So Cute! Arianne you look AMAZING! I hope I can look that good after I have kids, LUCKY! :)

Kelli said...

Great pictures! He is a handsome little guy. I love to hear that you already have a nick name for the little guy. Nick names seem to come around really easy when they are little. I know my little one has had several.

The MacArthurs said...

I can't beleive how cute he is. I need to come see you when my crew is not sick....miss you guys.

Christensen Family said...

I love the pictures! You are looking so good. They do change so much don't they? He is so cute.