9.02.2008

Our baby BOY!!

Introducing...

Boston M Duckett
born 8/30/08 9:58 PM
7lbs 5oz
20 inches long

18 comments:

Go Cubbies said...

Looking cute! Congratulations you two. I think he looks like Dusha but that is just me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Duckett family! What a cutey he is! Arianne, you look wonderful, too!!! I'm so glad things went smoothly for you. Dustin, you look like a really proud Papa! Just so you know, he was born on my Daddy's birthday and Derk's 50th birthday. Wait till he gets back from his trip and hears that! Love to you all! Sandy Brand

Jackie said...

Congrats! We need the story... He's a cutie & you look great by-the-way. YAY!!!

The Reese's said...

he must have come early because two days before you put that it was 15 more days! congrats and have fun!

andrea wardle said...

congratulations! You look like a very happy mommy and daddy! What a cute little boy, and I love his name! Perfect!

Ciara Slider said...

Congrats guys! were so way happy for you two! now you've got a sweet little family! hope your able to catch up on some sleep soon! (probably not though)! we love you!

Kittyrunner said...

Congrats guys! Can't wait to hear the tale. Being a mom is great and hard work!!

Dana Fallentine said...

Congratulations Arianne!!! What a lucky little boy!!!

Beth said...

Congratulations!!! He is so adorable! What a cute little family! We can't wait to come and see him. Love ya!

Kelli said...

Congratulations! He is adorable. I hope that all is going well for you.

Rose said...

Awe, fer cute!

Brady Lewis said...

Congrats on your beautiful family! Good to see you are doing well. We just love Tulum, it's so pretty!

Scott and Brittany said...

You have the cutest boy! You are going to have to much fun, I can tell! If you need anything we're only a phone call away. Congrats you guys! You're the perfect little family. He totally looks like a Boston.

Christensen Family said...

Oh he is a cutie! Congrats you two! How did it go? You look great. I wish I looked that good after having a kid!

Lindsey Lee said...

Congrats guys! He is a doll. Love the name too! Sounds athletic!! You guys will be great parents!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, he looks so much like Dustin! What a cutie. Congrats! Hopefully you're adjusting to motherhood well and getting some sleep. :)

Kendra

Anonymous said...

Dustin, Its Andrea from your days in West Saint Paul, MN. I am so happy to hear about your boy! Congrats! If you want please email me, and we can catch up, I can send you pics of my family. Yes I married and have a kid myself, also my husband is joining the church this Saturday and its made me think of you and Elder Layton.

sweetzgal@yahoo.com
Andrea

The Johnson's said...

He is so beatiful and I know your life is probably busy, but it has been a while since your last post and I want to see more pics of the cute guys