8.28.2008

A guessing game...

Now that we only have 15 days left till our little guy is due, we thought it would be fun to have everyone guess what day he will arrive, his weight, color of hair (or if you think he will be bald!), etc... We will write down everyone's guesses in his baby book, so leave a comment with your guess!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

September 14, 2008 4:22 AM
6lbs 10oz
GPapa Duckett

Anonymous said...

September 1, 2009 10:30 AM
6lbs 3oz
Uncle Jordan

Anonymous said...

2008 not 2009 wow im retarded

Anonymous said...

September 3 20086lbs 7ozi think he will have a littl bit of dark hairthe excited new aunt little

Jackie said...

September 13, 2008 3:46 PM
6lbs 14oz
Dark hair & cute as a button

Hey, we're living in Alpine right now so we should get together sometime. I would love to help you out once you have the baby if you need anything. I'm home all day so just let me know what you need. Food, a babysitter so you can sleep...etc..

The Ducketts said...

Its getting so close...Aunt Boo says September 2nd at 3:00or so in the afternoon. I am guessing 7 lbs 9 oz and light brown hair. What do we get if we are the closest?!

Brig said August 29th...uh and thats tomorrow...

Anonymous said...

Sept 3, 2008 8:48 PM
I hope we still have to much to do!!!!!
7lbs 13oz
He will have light hair at birth but will get dark soon after. Grandma Carrie can't wait to see him

Mike and Janet said...

August 29, 2008 in the wee hours of the morning.
7lbs 1oz. with a little tuft of dark hair and the a cute little Duckett nose!
Mamah Vause

August 30, 2008 1:15 pm
5lbs 15oz. with blondish hair.
Auntie Maren

September 1, 2008 IT'S LABOR DAY DUH!
9lbs and have a mohawk!
Uncle Christopher

Mike and Janet said...

August 29,2008 in the wee hours of the morning!!!
7lbs 1oz with a little fuzz of dark hair. And a cute little Duckett nose!
Mamah Vause

August 30,2008 1:15 pm
5lbs 13oz with blondish hair!
Auntie Maren

September 1, 2008 IT'S LABOR DAY DUH!
9lbs
He is going to have a mohawk!
Uncle Christopher

Justin H said...

September 1 (because who wouldn't want to spend a federal holiday in the hospital?) I think 10 lbs, 14 oz with screaming red hair and a birthmark that looks like a biker tat.

Justin H

Ciara Slider said...

We think that the little man will show up Sept. 6th early morning and that he will have brown curly hair and be about 7lbs 11oz. Were soo happy for you guys!

Chelle-bell said...

I'm feeling...September 3, 2008
6lb 6oz
Full head of dark brown, curly hair!! Man he's going to be a stud muffin! All the newborn girls are going to want him!
Love your favoritest sister...and soon to be favorite aunt rachelle. Woohoo!

Beth said...

September 1, 3:47 AM
7 lbs. 3 oz., 20 inches long
with lots of dark, curly hair

Aunt Beth - his favorite aunt of course (sorry Rachelle), cuz I've got all the cousins for him to play with

Also, I'd like to appologize for my husband's comment - 10 lbs. 14 oz.? I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

The Johnson's said...

Ok, so you must be doing something or else people wouldn't be saying there dates as a week from now. I am going with September 11th because that was one of my kids due dates (of course I went way early) and I would have to say 7 lbs 6 oz. 19 in. and now hair at all.

Rose said...

August 31st, cause it's our anniversary!lol