8.09.2008

Its a Baby Shower!!

I have the best Sister's and Mom's in the world! Thanks Beth, Brittany, Brittney, Rachelle, Maren, Mom, and Carrie for throwing me a great baby shower! It was so much fun, I couldn't ask for better family....thanks you guys!!

This cute cake and cupcakes were made by my very talented sister Beth...thanks for all your hours in the kitchen!



5 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm sorry that I couldn't come. I can't believe how cute those invitations were...and the cake was AMAZING! Way to go Beth!!! My husband just got a job at IM Flash, so we're moving there in 2 weeks. We'll have to get together. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

Christensen Family said...

Everything was so cute. The invitations, cupcakes, cake, everything. You looked so cute pregnant! Your house is lovely! Thanks for inviting me and sorry I had to bring my three kids along and make so much noise. It was so good seeing you. We need to make sure that it happens more often.

The Johnson's said...

Your sister is amazing. That cake and cupcake are so cute. What a good family it looks like you have. I am so excited for you and Dustin and you are going to be great parents. Love the pictures too on the slide show.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Way cute and creative! :) I bet you are so anxious to get the little guy here.

Anonymous said...

Hey Arianne! I hope your shower was amazing. I got an invite--thank you. I was out of town with my sisters. We have a blog now: bradandraepeterson.blogspot.com.....we hope to see you, and the little one, very soon! Rachel (&Brad)