Hey there! I switched our blog to private and wanted to make sure those that still wanted to peek in could . . . so if you could send me your email addresses my email is mickishacaye@hotmail.com. Thanks hope you are all doing good!
PS Boston is so adorable we need to get together so I can steal some cuddles!
5 comments:
Love that smile!
So adorable! I can't believe how much he's grown in the last few weeks! Such a cute little smile! Love ya guys!
He is so cute! And getting so big! It goes by way too fast! Enjoy the first one.
haha! So cute!
Hey there! I switched our blog to private and wanted to make sure those that still wanted to peek in could . . . so if you could send me your email addresses my email is mickishacaye@hotmail.com. Thanks hope you are all doing good!
PS Boston is so adorable we need to get together so I can steal some cuddles!
Post a Comment