Our cute friend Robyn tagged us! We decided to make it fun and have us both answer. The top 2 answers are mine and bottom 2 are Dustins...
What you're supposed to do.....delete my answers and type in your own. Don't forget to tag four people.
A)Four places I go over and over:
1. Work
2. Shopping
3. Work
4. Gold's Gym
B)Four people who email me the most:
1. Beth
2. Dustin
3. Garret
4. Justin
C)Four of my favorite foods:
1. brownies
2. fresh fruit
3. Chinese
4. blueberry protein shake at Gold's Gym
D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
1. a warm tropical beach somewhere
2. getting a massage
3. on the golf course with my wife
4. on a cruise
E)Four people I'm tagging:
1. Beth
2. Brittany B.
3. Mckay
4. The Sliders
F)Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. How to loose a guy in 10 days
2. 27 Dresses
3. Casino Royale
4. Gladiator
5.30.2008
We've been Tagged!!
Posted by Dustin and Arianne at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like Dustin spends a lot of time at the Gym!
I love the fact that you did this. You and I have more in common than I knew
Arianne I am so glad that you found me. It will be great to keep in touch again. Congrats on the baby boy! I hope everything is going ok with your pregnancy. Little boys are so much fun, you will love it!
Post a Comment