We are very excited to announce we are having a BOY!! We had our ultrasound last week. They said he is measuring perfectly for our September 12 due date. He was quite a stinker during the ultrasound, any shot the tech would try to get he would roll over or block with his arm. We hope it is not a sign of things to come!!
5.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Your belly is soo cute! I can't wait for you guys to have a tough little guy running around and causing havoc! were so excitied for you guys!
Cute Pics! Put some pics of your house on here.
You are such a cute prego!! Can't wait to see you guys!
So...Who's the father?? JK We are excited for you guys. And remember that was my birthday first!!
You look so cute! Were so excitied for the both of you!!
Congratulations you two! You are a cute little pregnant chic. That's so fun! Babies are great! :)
I'm so glad that you found me! I was wondering how I would ever get a hold of you! Congrats on the baby! You look great.
hey arianne, i just ran across your blog on someone else's and thought i'd check it out. congrats on the boy! i'm partial to them (2 myself) you look cute pregnant. i'm not sure if you've seen it but you should add your name to the class blog.
http://brhsclassof2000.blogspot.com/
Hey Arianne:
Congrats on the news! I am so excited for you. Having a baby is so much fun. Cory and I just had our first one in December, a girl. Her name is Alleah. I hope that your pregnancy is going really well. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the little guy. Take care.
Kelli (Stark) Wood
Arianne, Wow, a precious baby boy on the way! I was so glad to get a comment from you. I hope it's okay I added you to my friend link. I hope that your pregnancy goes great! Goodluck with all the new changes in your life.
Post a Comment