6.11.2008

We hate change...

The past week has been CRAZY! The companies Dustin and I work for announced they are merging with another Mortgage Company in Salt Lake...Castle & Cooke. So other than the major stress of: is the new insurance is going to cover the baby, not being eligible for maternity leave, the commute changing from 15 min to 45 (without traffic), and the overwhelming task of learning a new system, we are wonderful!! One great thing though is Castle & Cooke is owned by David Murdock who also owns Dole Fruit along with many hotels, resorts etc. Apparently we get great discounts on all the vacation spots...see picture...Hawaii anyone?? Wish us luck as we both venture into the big scary corporate world!! :)






2 comments:

The Oylers said...

Hey Arianne,
I always love finding new bloggers. It's been a long time since I've heard or seen anything about you, but I'm glad to see you are doing well. Congrats on the baby. Children are the greatest. I love mine anyway. Anyway, come check out our blog at anytime and say hello, and don't be a stranger

Christensen Family said...

You can take me anytime to Hawaii! I hate change too. I hope it all goes well though. I'm sure it will.