Arianne you are too cute.2 boys is soooooo much fun. I know you wanted a girl, but brothers are so sweet. Congratulations!!!!
Boys Club!!!Congrats!!!
You are adorable!! Now we REALLY need to be friends! our families are so similar! Congrats on still being the Queen Bee! No sharing our jewels and lipgloss! :)
Yea! Boston will love it!!
Congratulations guys! Boys rule, even though I don't have one of my own yet:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Arianne you are too cute.
2 boys is soooooo much fun. I know you wanted a girl, but brothers are so sweet.
Congratulations!!!!
Boys Club!!!
Congrats!!!
You are adorable!! Now we REALLY need to be friends! our families are so similar! Congrats on still being the Queen Bee! No sharing our jewels and lipgloss! :)
Yea! Boston will love it!!
Congratulations guys! Boys rule, even though I don't have one of my own yet:)
Post a Comment