lookds like hawaii was lots of fun! i'm sorry you got sick though! that's not fun! congrats on the new little one! we are so excited for you guys! xoxo
Um...I may have found you guys via Robyn's blog. I promise I'm not lurking. Congratulations!!! I think our little boys could be little redheaded friends. :) Can't wait to hear what you're having!
10 comments:
Congratulations.... I was wondering when another Duckett was going to join your awesome family.
I wondered yesterday, you were wearing a more flowy dress, and i thought you were preggers. congrats!
Nice! Congrats!
yea!!
lookds like hawaii was lots of fun! i'm sorry you got sick though! that's not fun! congrats on the new little one! we are so excited for you guys! xoxo
Congrats...Awesome video. Can't wait to see the little one.
That was the cutest video ever...congratulations, you guys!
I am so EXCITED for you! Keep me posted
Um...I may have found you guys via Robyn's blog. I promise I'm not lurking. Congratulations!!! I think our little boys could be little redheaded friends. :) Can't wait to hear what you're having!
What fun!
Post a Comment