Yes, it took me forever to post these.
I don't have an excuse...
:)
I actually didn't take very many pictures of his Birthday party,
but here are a few to show you the fun day!
I don't have an excuse...
:)
I actually didn't take very many pictures of his Birthday party,
but here are a few to show you the fun day!
This is the invitation we sent out
click here to see more of her work
We had a pinata...and
Grandpa Duckett brought a bounce house over, all the kids loved it...thanks Grandpa Duckett!
It was this little boy's dream day...thanks again everyone!!
We had a pinata...andGrandpa Duckett brought a bounce house over, all the kids loved it...thanks Grandpa Duckett!
It was this little boy's dream day...thanks again everyone!!

The decorations...my very talented sister made the awesome cake, thanks Beth!!
2 comments:
happpy birthday to boss! i can't believe that he is getting so big! looks like a way cute party to!
What a lucky little guy!
Post a Comment