Our sweet Boston turns 2 today...
if you ask him how old he is he will hold up both his pointer fingers and say
"2 diggers"
He has become obsessed with construction trucks over the last few months...
He has become obsessed with construction trucks over the last few months...he looks for them everywhere we go...he gets so excited when he sees them on the side of the road and says "oh digger! oh bulldozer!"
We thought it would be fitting to do a construction themed birthday party...he was so excited with all the trucks, diggers, and bulldozers everywhere. It was a fun day with lots of family...thanks to everyone who came to wish this little boy a happy day.
We thought it would be fitting to do a construction themed birthday party...he was so excited with all the trucks, diggers, and bulldozers everywhere. It was a fun day with lots of family...thanks to everyone who came to wish this little boy a happy day.(party pictures coming soon!)
5 comments:
I am glad I found you too! I am even more glad that you talked to me at the reunion. Can our boys be best friends?!! You made my vision come to life with this tractor themed party and photos! Ike will be two in two weeks and need to get crackin' on a plan! Thanks for inspiration! If I copy you, will you please take it has a compliment?? Boston is a babe! Happy Birthday buddy!
p.s. don't take this weird, but you were the prettiest girl at the reunion. for real! You are gorgeous!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSTON! Those pictures are adorable! He is so big!
Happy Birthday Boston!! We love you buddy!
Boston you are the cutest little digger around! Love you, Mamah and Popi
I lOVE the pictures!
Post a Comment