4.28.2010

tidbits from the week...

Through the snow, sleet, rain, and hail my tulips bloomed!

because of the windy cold yucky weather we have been hermits...so we had to come up with lots of fun entertaining things to do inside, including:
-
sucking on toes while watching movies
helping mom bake banana bread while in jammies...
improving the home decor
(he will be available for consult all week. Acceptable forms of payment include
mac & cheese, any kind of sugar, or a ball)...
running around the house with monster blankets on our heads and giggling as much as we can while doing it...
and diapering all playmates or in Boston's words "bum!"...

6 comments:

Katie Lane said...

cute! love the ball decor.

Rose said...

Life is good! One week down for us. Grandma keeps escaping when I leave for racquetball. I guess it's ok, as long as she keeps finding her way back.

Beth said...

LOL! Your posts always make me laugh!

Scott and Brittany said...

I love it! Looks like fun at your house. Shelby misses Boston!

Mike and Janet said...

Keep the couch/diaper photo for his wedding display. That is funny stuff!

Kittyrunner said...

Oh my gosh--I love the 'diapering'!! That is so funny! Cute little guy. I also think it's so cute that he can hang onto food like that all day. My girl will just ask me for it constantly all day--eating it several times. Happy Birthday, too! Sounds like it was perfect!