fun with cousin Koy on the merry-go-round in park city

what? you don't let your kid go outside in 40 degree weather ...
with no shoes
no pants
and his ball
with no shoes
no pants
and his ball
to go visit the neighbors?
-

Posted by Dustin and Arianne at 9:16 PM
6 comments:
looks like you guys had a great easter! boss is getting so big and is soo stinkin cute! cant wait to see you guys! xoxo
Yep, I send kids out in the cold with no shoes too. Only I one up that, by locking the door as they are going out!
Thanks for coming up and spending the weekend with us. We had a blast!
Love the post, Boss is getting so big! Shelby loves him:)
so cute...i will have to get some copies of the merry-go-round ones. I love how Koy face looks so uneasy and Boss is just lovin it...such cute buddies they are...
Fun times!
Boston is sooo cute!
Post a Comment