Oh, you gotta love toddlers! Yesterday my boys had a 'leaf party', which basically consisted of bringing all the crunchy fall leaves from the backyard into the kitchen and crushing them into a million pieces. The joys of motherhood...
I love it when they run through the house with t.p. in hand and leave a long train of it behind them. Ahh I miss those days! Chris says he could reenact that for me.
5 comments:
Oh, you gotta love toddlers! Yesterday my boys had a 'leaf party', which basically consisted of bringing all the crunchy fall leaves from the backyard into the kitchen and crushing them into a million pieces. The joys of motherhood...
That is my favorite stage, when they pull out the toilet paper. It just makes you want another one, right....
I love it when they run through the house with t.p. in hand and leave a long train of it behind them. Ahh I miss those days! Chris says he could reenact that for me.
cute! I like the look on his face.
I love this picture! He is so cute
Post a Comment