We watched it over and over again! No greater joy....How fun for you as parents Dustin and Arianne! We love the fact that this can be shared with everyone.. Give that sweet boy a high five from grandpa and grandma Duckett....Boston is a such a performer..We love it and love the entertainment! :0) darling......
WAY TO GO BOSTON!! I knew it was going to happen any day. He looks so happy to be able to move around All BY HIMSELF:)So cute! You guys are such good parents!
9 comments:
yay! that is awesome. I love the heavy breathing!
That is soooo cute!! I also love the breathing pattern... he's so excited! Yay Boston!
We watched it over and over again! No greater joy....How fun for you as parents Dustin and Arianne! We love the fact that this can be shared with everyone.. Give that sweet boy a high five from grandpa and grandma Duckett....Boston is a such a performer..We love it and love the entertainment! :0) darling......
WHATEVER!!!! those arent BABYSTEPS, he's WALKING!! how dang cute, and he walks fast just like he crawls! so cute, good job bosty!
Yay!!! When he starts running is when you're really in trouble! I love the breathing! So funny!
So, so cute!! The kids all loved the video. I especially love the little snuffling noises he makes. Now he is really going to be into everything!
YEA!!! he is a waddler now. Now he can get into a whole new level of trouble-watch out.
WAY TO GO BOSTON!! I knew it was going to happen any day. He looks so happy to be able to move around All BY HIMSELF:)So cute! You guys are such good parents!
He's so excited! How cute!!
Post a Comment