The month of MAY:
Happy Birthday to... ME!
Dustin took me to PF Changs for my birthday
and the movie Ghosts of Girlfriends past...
and of course Grandma was ecstatic to babysit (thanks Carrie!)
It was a perfect day!
It is still crazy to think that I am a MOM and I got to have my first Mothers Day this year. I have to say being a mom it really does make you so thankful for your own mother and all she has done and sacrificed. So to ALL my mothers out there, THANK YOU! On Mothers Day we started out our vacation to PALM SPRINGS, and I had my first In-N-Out Burger...
Happy Birthday to...DUSTIN!
We were in Palm Springs for Dustin's Birthday, so the whole crew went to
8 comments:
Dirty- that little rascal of yours is pretty damn cute. And he looks like you, which i haven't figured out yet. I was pretty sure that anything resembling you couldn't be cute. Sorry we missed out on the trip, then again you were golfing the whole time.-Brad
Wow, I can't believe how big Boston has gotten since I saw him last! Cute pics!
how fun...May was a good month for you guys...and you are both looking pretty tan. Prep for Vegas eh? Feel like I haven't seen you guys forever...thank goodness for Sunday dinners! See ya then!
Glad you guys had a fun trip and birthdays!
How did you like In-N-Out?! We LOVE it. actually we're kinda obsessed.
i'm glad that you guys all had so much fun! i was thinking of you that week! sorry we missed out, we need to plan another trip soon! and boss is getting so big! he's soo stinkin' cute! we need to all go out soon!
Looks like you guys had a really busy month, but a fun one. Glad things are going well. Boston is so cute and getting so big..
Hey my computer is finally working! cute pictures!! that trip was so fun, I miss you guys!!!
Looks like such a fun trip! My husband is from Southern California and so every time we go down there we HAVE to stop at an In-N-Out. Glad you had a great birthday and Mother's Day too. Your little guys is so cute!
Post a Comment