Our little Bubba has not 1, but 2 TEETH!!
He cut the first one last Wednesday and the 2nd one last night.
He has been such a good boy through it, such a trooper. Normally he loves us to rub his gums and loves to chew on our fingers, but for the last week he has not let us near his mouth. He has started clamping his mouth shut the minute we get near his lips. We haven't been able to get any pictures till today...we got a lucky shot while he was laughing...
4 comments:
I could look at that smile all day! So cute!
so cute... glad he is still smiling...!!! He is a trooper! Love you guys!
Yeah Boston! That is so cute!
Hey -
SO I blog stalked you off the RS blog. I love all your cute pictures of your sweet Boston! I can't believe he has teeth! Jack has absolutely none.
I was looking back at older posts and just barely realized you live right down the street from me. How pathetic I didn't know that. We should get together sometime and let our little guys play!
Post a Comment