3.08.2009

6 Months old!

We can't believe how fast the past
6 months
have flown by!
In honor of Boss being 6 months old,
here are our top 6 favorite things about him:

6. his chubby feet
5. his smile
4. his kissable cheeks
3. his desire to jump...all of the time
2. his constant curiosity
1. his contagious laughter

we love you buddy!

The End.

5 comments:

Kittyrunner said...

He looks like such a good mix of you two! Cute, cute!!

Jackie said...

What a cute little guy! He looks like a lot of fun.

I passed your husband on our way into Walmart and he probably thought, "Why is that crazy woman staring at me". I just kept thinking, "I know that guy somehow, but I don't know how". I almost said 'hi' but then he would have thought I was really crazy. Anyway, I figured out who he was a few moments later, but I wasn't about to chase him down. I wish I would have been able to see you though, it's been way too long!

Chelle-bell said...

Boston is looking more and more like his daddy!

Beth said...

What a cutie!

Go Cubbies said...

Ducketts, He is the cutest little guy. I miss you guys both at work, it's just not the same. I hope all is well!