Adorable! Does it make you wonder how you ever managed to live without him?
That is the cutest!! Jordan watched it, laughing the whole time, almost a dozen times before I made him quit. I can't believe how big Boston is getting!
Future ATHLETE - big time!
They just don't get any cuter than that!
I LOVE IT...cannot get enough of the jumper. He is too cute. Thanks for posting it...I will admit I've watched it more than once! Love ya!
How cute! It's so fun when they get excited!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Adorable! Does it make you wonder how you ever managed to live without him?
That is the cutest!! Jordan watched it, laughing the whole time, almost a dozen times before I made him quit. I can't believe how big Boston is getting!
Future ATHLETE - big time!
They just don't get any cuter than that!
I LOVE IT...cannot get enough of the jumper. He is too cute. Thanks for posting it...I will admit I've watched it more than once! Love ya!
How cute! It's so fun when they get excited!
Post a Comment