Boston is getting so big! He can sit all by himself! Hope you had a good turkey day and we should all get together for a Christmas party like we did a few years ago. I'll keep you updated.
He is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting. I especially love his photo of the week! We love and miss you guys! See you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Boston is getting so big! He can sit all by himself! Hope you had a good turkey day and we should all get together for a Christmas party like we did a few years ago. I'll keep you updated.
He is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting. I especially love his photo of the week! We love and miss you guys! See you in a few weeks.
Post a Comment