I had so much fun playing with you at the mall yesterday!
Thanks for taking me to all the stores and carrying me around.

Unfortunately
while we were hanging out I
overheard
that you are not appreciative of my mullet,
which caused me to give you the "look"...


I have since decided to
forgo my mullet
and have requested my mommy and daddy
remove the only long hair that I have.


8 comments:
That is one cute kid!
Ahh! I can't believe you cut his hair already! He is so CUTE!!
You're crazy! Poor lil guy!
Seriously you two have the cutest baby ever! i can't wait til we see you guys again so i can get my 40min holding session with Boss again!
Cute pictures! That's hard to cut their little hairs! I can't believe Alyssa still hardly has any.
We miss the mullett!!!
I love the mullet...it was good to talk to you the other day and am glad that things are well with you and the fam. Boston is so cute.
The first hair cut is always the worst:( Sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do. He looks very cute with or with out the mullet:)
Post a Comment