...a little late but better then never! We went to Cancun at the end of June for a week with Dustin's family, we figured we needed to have one last hoo-rah before the little guy comes. On the agenda we had Xel-Ha, Tulum, Isla Mujeres, and a very interesting trip to the local Walmart for bottled water...Yikes! The resort we stayed at had a 9 hole golf course that we all went to, it was my first time golfing so with a big pregnant belly it was quite entertaining. Overall it was a great trip, but we are thankful to be at home in this great Country!
8 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Get the big vacations now because it is hard when the little ones come. Not impossible or fun but just more difficult. I don't know what you are talking about a big belly. It's not very big. You should see how big I get! You are looking great!
You guys are so stinkin CUTE! I bet that was so much fun. Good idea to vaca before the baby comes. After that it may be a little while before you go anywhere. Your belly is still little. Watch out, the last month or so, you'll be shocked it seems like it grows quite large overnight. Hang in there Momma!
Kendra
Arianne, I am so glad that you guys got away and had a wonderful vacation. Mexico looks and sounds so beautiful. You are super cute pregnant. Wow! Can you believe you are going to be a mom. :) Super cute!
You guys looked like you had fun in Cancun! it makes me excited to go there in sept. Arianne, your belly is so cute! i can't wait to see it soon!
Sounds like you guys had a balst. Mexico is always a favorite. Love your pics!! Scott's jealous you got to golf down there. You look SO CUTE!! I cant wait for your little one to come. Remember were always around to help out with baby-sitting.
That trip to Walmart was quite interesting to say the least but wasn't the coconut ice cream worth the entire trip down there??...we need to invent it and bring it to the US. We would be rich we could all quit our jobs...just an idea:) See ya this weekend I'm sure!
You do look cute, Arianne! Ben and I just went to Cancun in May! I'm sure you had a little easier time of it with the baby in your belly. Alyssa had a lot of fun, but the indian ruins excursions and Xel-Ha were hard on her and me. I'm sure it's just because I'm not used to the humidity. Glad you got to go!
Oh yeah, it's me--JoAnn. I always forget our name doesn't show up.
Post a Comment