After fighting with the landscaper for 3 months we came home from work on Thursday to GRASS!!!! Yay finally! We are so excited to finally have a yard, now i get to plant some cute flowers, trees, and bushes...so anyone who has a green thumb and planting suggestions let me know!
BEFOREAFTER

8 comments:
I am so jealous that you have a yard. Soon maybe, we will be out of the townhome and in our own house. Just have to get husband to finish the "honey do list" Congrats...
Ok, I'm looking at the first two pics searching for the grass thinking, boy, they didn't do a very good job! How can she be excited for that? and if it looks like that now, I wonder what it looked like before! Then I saw the "before" & "after" sign. Yard looks much better! Congrats! That's a big step to have finished.
Yeah! That's so nice! I'm jealous, too. Sorry, no suggestions here. My husband only knows the Las Vegas plants. :)
Congrats on your grass! We are really excited for you! The kids are going to have so much fun running around in your backyard in a couple weeks - we can't wait!
Congrats guys! isn't it so nice to have grass and not dirt? we'll have to come by and see your new yard. and your belly! i totally want to see it!
That looks so nice! Do you like living in Lehi? Isn't that where you are? My husband has a job interview there next weekend, so there is a chance that we could be moving there. Wouldn't that be fun?!
Your yard looks awesome! Now you can have BBQ's and enjoy them in your back yard.
It's so nice to have grass! It took us a year to finally get grass. And oh it's nice. Congrats! Your house is beautiful.
Post a Comment