2.06.2010

so about last night...

did you know that if you play with your phone long enough while it is locked it will ask you if you would like to make an emergency call?

...and did you know if your 17 month old pushes yes it will call the police?

...and did you know if it is 12:30 at night and that same 17 month old hangs up on them and they call back and he hangs up on them again they will not be very happy?

...it was a bad night.

and ps whitney
thanks for being a good sport about the 6 calls to you at 12:30 am

7 comments:

Katie Lane said...

oh i am so sorry. that sounds awful.

Beth said...

Oh my goodness! How funny and awful all at the same time. I am feeling a little guilty for laughing so hard. Seriously, you poor thing. You seem to be handling it with a sense of humor though. I don't know what I would do if my kids ever did something like that - I'm sure it wouldn't be pretty.

Scott and Brittany said...

I love this story! I can't believe that happened

whit said...

that is so dang funny! i was like what is going on! brittany is having her baby!

Kittyrunner said...

yikes! There's a great tip there for me. :)

Mike and Janet said...

Leave it to Boston to teach us all how to use a cell phone. I wonder how many other awesome lessons he will teach his parents?!?!?!

Christensen Family said...

Boy he has gotten big. So cute! I love the family pics. It is amazing that these kids know how to use the cell phones. So funny!