Saturday & Sunday we had a fun trip to My Aunt and Uncles cabin with Dustin's family. Boston loved the porch swing.
It was fun to get away for a little bit...
thanks Aunt Joyce and Uncle Joe! 

Monday Dustin's brother got a call from SLC and found out he was flying out a day early on his mission so it was a mad rush to get him packed and set apart.
Boston has always loved helping with the dishwasher. As soon as he sees it's open he crawls as fast as he can over and pulls all the silverware out. I went into the other room for a second not even thinking twice about leaving the dishwasher open and I started to hear clanging noises so I figured I had better go and see what he had gotten into. Apparently he thought he could unload the dishes better if he was inside the dishwasher...

...and those that know Boston,
know that everything done well must end with a round of applause
On Monday he also discovered he can stick his finger in his nose easier if it's covered in food.
know that everything done well must end with a round of applause
On Monday he also discovered he can stick his finger in his nose easier if it's covered in food.Hungry? anyone?
He also got his first real owie. He pulled the TV tray down and and it hit him on the head. It was swollen looked bad for only about a day now it is just a little scrape.
Tuesday we all went to the airport for the grand sendoff...there were lots of tears but he left with a smile. We will all miss you Jordan, and we will make sure Boston sees lots of pictures of his uncle Jord.


He also got his first real owie. He pulled the TV tray down and and it hit him on the head. It was swollen looked bad for only about a day now it is just a little scrape.
Tuesday we all went to the airport for the grand sendoff...there were lots of tears but he left with a smile. We will all miss you Jordan, and we will make sure Boston sees lots of pictures of his uncle Jord.

Boston and his cousin Koy had fun at the airport too...

Wednesday we took Boston on his first trip to the ZOO! He was quiet the whole time we were there but he would spot one of the animals and his eyes would get huge...







That brings us to today...I went to get Boston out of his bed and realized he had peed out of his diaper and was sopping wet. I fed him his bottle really fast and put him in the tub. After a couple minutes he quit playing and was just looking at me. I looked in the water and realized he was pooing in the tub. great. I grabbed him out of the tub and stood him up on the outside. As I was cleaning everything I turned around to see a big pile of poo on the bathroom rug, and that he had stepped in it, and that he was in the process of crawling out of the room with a little trail of it behind him. Just be glad I don't have a picture of that to post! :)
9 comments:
Great update! Jordan looks too young to go on a mission! We went to Joyce's cabin just before Zack left too. Sounds like its the missionary tradition!
Whew! That's a whirlwind of just a few days!
I love the poop story. It happens to the best of us.
What a week! Sounds like you need a vaca. You must be a pro photographer because you picture look awesome!
Sounds like a fun and crazy week! I can't believe how big Boston is getting! I love the poop story - Madison used to poop in the tub so often we had a special poop cup we kept under the sink in the bathroom to fish all the floaties out - oh, the joys of motherhood!
Hey, fun cabin trip, send off a missionary, trip to the zoo...busy, sad and fun. we need to get together! its been awhile!
Yeah, pooping in the tub is the best, huh? The first time Alyssa did it it was at Ben's grandma's house. super.
What a fun week and what better way to end it... I bet that is when you wish Dustin was home so he could clean it up...
Weeks like that make you sooooo glad to be parent. Remember to watch your children sleep it will remind you of how angelic they really are!!!
Wow! What a week. Looks like fun though. Sending a missionary off is hard. So funny with the poop story. He is so cute though!
Post a Comment