7.09.2009

like father, like son

As most of you know Dustin LOVES milk, we drink a ton of it...we buy 6 gallons every time we go grocery shopping. When I was putting the grocery's away Boston crawled in the middle of all of them and was having a ball playing. It looks like we are going to have another milk hound on our hands just like his daddy!

8 comments:

Beth said...

Priceless! I love it!

whit said...

OH my GOSH!! got to feed those muscles!!

Ciara Slider said...

that is soo funny! we barely drink a carton a week and you go through how many? haha!

The Johnson's said...

He is so cute, I am so glad that I can keep up with you guys through your blog, it is awesome!

Megs said...

I can't believe how stinkin cute he is! A mini Dustin, haha!

Kendra said...

Go Boston! Who would have thought milk, was so much fun.

Diane Duckett said...

What a stud...Just like his Grandpa! Haha

Diane Duckett said...

Love that little Dude!!! Got Milk?