so true...I'm still searching for the way to freeze time. Soon our boys will be walking and talking...CRAZY!!! Cute cute pictures!
those pictures are sooooo cute!! did you get them done?? they look really nice! He is adorable, and yes they grow up way to fast!
holy cow! boss is the cutest little guy! can't believe he's getting so big!
So cute! I am glad that you guys are enjoying the time given! :)
I stalked back! Your little boy is so adorable!
We love the Boss Man!! Enjoy every stage and take the time you need together. We love watching him grow. Thanks for sharing all the candid shots; he's a Duckett, handsome like his daddy and grandpa!
Oh he is so adorable. And yes they do grow up way too fast. Enjoy every minute of it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so true...I'm still searching for the way to freeze time. Soon our boys will be walking and talking...CRAZY!!! Cute cute pictures!
those pictures are sooooo cute!! did you get them done?? they look really nice! He is adorable, and yes they grow up way to fast!
holy cow! boss is the cutest little guy! can't believe he's getting so big!
So cute! I am glad that you guys are enjoying the time given! :)
I stalked back! Your little boy is so adorable!
We love the Boss Man!! Enjoy every stage and take the time you need together. We love watching him grow. Thanks for sharing all the candid shots; he's a Duckett, handsome like his daddy and grandpa!
Oh he is so adorable. And yes they do grow up way too fast. Enjoy every minute of it!
Post a Comment